Summertime fruit takes cocktails to the next level. This recipe for a beer infused Strawberry Margarita features fresh fruit that'll leave you and your guests begging for more!
Yield: 1 8oz Margarita Active Time: 5 minutes
- 2 oz Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver
- 2 oz Medmont Mercantile Margarita Mixer
- 2 oz Deschutes Twilight Summer Ale
- 2 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- A splash of fresh lime juice to taste
- Lime Maragarita Rimming Salt
- Fresh Strawberries
- Add Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver, Medmont Mercantile Strawberry Margarita Mixer, Twilight Summer Ale, Lemon Lime Soda, and splace of lime soda to blender. *TIP: For a frozen margarita, freeze the Medmont Mercantile Strawberry Margarita Mixer in an ice cube tray before preparing.
- Slice lime. Moisten the rim of the glass with the lime wedge and then dip into the Margarita Rimming Salt.
- Dispense into glassware.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.