Clark + Hopkin's Virgina Pepper Sauce is inspired by an 1850's Virginia BBQ recipe with peaches, peanuts, jalapeños, habaneros and rye whiskey. It makes an excellent steak sauce and works flawlessly with ribs, burgers, and pulled pork sandwiches or tacos! Pick up a bottle of Clark + Hopkin's Virgina Pepper Sauce in-store at Wine Gourmet!
- 1 rack of Baby Back Ribs
- 1 bottle Clark & Hopkins Virginia Pepper Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut 1 rack of Baby Back Ribs into 4 pieces.
- Rub ribs with 1/2 a bottle of Clark & Hopkins Virginia Pepper Sauce.
- Place the rubs, meat side down, in a baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour until tender.
- Brush with Clark & Hopkins Virginia Pepper sauce.
- Grill for 10 minutes until crispy.
Image Credit: Clark & Hopkins. Give them a follow on Facebook!