Cowboy's Summer Ale Margarita
Posted by Wine Gourmet on
Summer cocktails are synonymous with margaritas, but this twist on the classic is inspired by Jose Quervo's, Cuervo Cowboy Margarita. We've decided to trade out the classic Mexican style beer for an American summer ale. This cocktail is perfect for summer events!
YIELD: 1 16oz Margarita ACTIVE TIME: 4 minutes
- 2.5 oz Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver
- 2.5 oz Medmont Mercantile Margarita Mixer
- 1 oz orange juice
- 5 oz parts ice cubes
- 2 oz Deschutes Twilight Summer Ale
- Citrus Jalapeño Rimming Salt
- Jalapeno Garnish
- Add Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver, Medmont Mercantile Margarita Mixer, Twilight Summer Ale, orange juice, and ice to a blender. *TIP: For a frozen margarita, freeze the Medmont Mercantile Margarita Mixer in an ice cube tray before preparing.
- Slice lime. Moisten the rim of the glass with the lime wedge and then dip into the Citrus Jalapeño Rimming Salt.
- Dispense into glassware.
- Garnish the glass with a lime wedge and jalapeno.