- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together. (This can be made ahead and stored in the fridge).
- Combine pasta, peas, feta, and fresh chopped herbs in a large bowl.
- Add about half of vinaigrette and toss gently. Taste and add more vinaigrette as desired.
- Top with lemon zest.
Our world at Wine Gourmet often revolves around two things: wine and food. So naturally, this recipe for Mediterranean Pasta using Vineyard Pasta from The Pasta Shoppe is the perfect recipe to celebrate World Food Day, National Pasta Day, and wine... just because! Check out this delicious Recipe from The Pasta Shoppe below!
YIELD: 10 servings ACTIVE TIME: 32 minutes TOTAL TIME: 32 minutes
- 14-16 oz bag of Vineyard Pasta
- 4 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint
- 3 tsp fresh chopped dill
- Zest of 1-2 lemons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 a lemon, juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- t tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper