Medmont Mercantile's Signature Smokin' Bloody Mary
Posted by Wine Gourmet on
Still contemplating what to be for the neighborhood trick or treaters this year? What about a vampire with a full glass of BLOOD....y Mary? They'll never know the difference with this Bloody Mary Recipe from Medmont Mercantile.
YIELD: 1 Bloody Mary ACTIVE TIME: 5 minutes TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 1 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Medmont Mercantile Hot Shot Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 tbsp Medmont Mercantile Cajun Cocktail Sauce
- 2 oz ice
- Bloody Mary Salt for Rimming
- Black Pepper to taste
- Wet rim of the glass and dip in Bloody Mary Rimming Salt.
- Add ice and pour vodka overtop.
- Mix in Medmont Mercantile Hot Shot Bloody and Cajun Cocktail Sauce.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with olives or your favorite Medmont Mercantile pickled vegetables on The Bloody Mary Tree