Grab-and-go food is essential to any cookout. Not only does it make things easier, but it keeps guests happy when they don't have to linger in front of your spread picking over what they want! Spice up your party with this twist on a classic antipasto tray and salad, both delicious and quick! This is the perfect opportunity to mix our Volpi Wine-Infused Salamis with any (or all!!) of our Medmont Mercantile Pickled Vegetables! Eat as is or dip in our of our gourmet dip mixes below or any of our Medmont Mercantile Salad Dressings! This recipe is our adaptation of this recipe from ManTitlement!
YIELD: 8 large skewers ACTIVE TIME: 30 minutes TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 2 7 oz containers fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 4 oz. packages prosciutto
- 1/2 lb. genoa salami, sliced thin
- 1 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers
- 1 6 oz can of black olives, or use the fresh cured olives from the olive bar at your grocery store
- 1 bag of leaf lettuce, any kind you like
- 1 bottle of Wine Country Kitchens Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 jar of Medmont Mercantile Pickled Asparagus
- 1 jar of Medmont Mercantile Pickled Garlic
- 1 package of any Volpi Wine-Infused Salami (available at in store!)
- Any of our gourmet cheeses available in store at Wine Gourmet!
- 1 package of skewers
- Medmont Mercantile Dressings (we can never choose just one!)
*Ingredients can be altered and varied any way you'd like! These can be used to get creative and have fun!
- Slice salami, cheese, and any other ingredients on cutting board.
- Assemble ingredients on skewers alternating in your desired pattern being sure to add lettuce after every few ingredients.
- Drizzle with Wine Country Kitchen's balsamic vinaigrette or serve with any of our Too Good Gourmet Dip Mixes or use one of our Medmont Mercantile Salad Dressings as a dip!