Shrimp Foil Boil Packets
Posted by Wine Gourmet on
Preparing for several guests can be difficult, which is why we chose this easy make-ahead Shrimp Boil recipe for our menu! With virtually zero cleanup involved and a few simple steps, this is a must for large summer gatherings. This recipe is our adaptation of this recipe from DAMN Delicious!
pair with: Glazebrook Sauvignon Blanc, $18.99; Ava Grace Chardonnay, $11.99 (part of our 6 for 60 program); Bells Oberon, $11.99/6 pack
YIELD: 4 packets ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 bottle Boar & Castle Sauce
- Preheat grill to a high heat.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long.
- Section ingredients into equal quarters.
- Add each sectionto the center of a single layer.
- Fold in the sides of the pieces of foil to add seasonings.
- Add olive oil, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine.
- Seal the foil packets completely closed.
- Place packets onto the grill and cook until just cooked through (12-15 minutes)
- Served immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- Add a drizzle of Boar & Castle sauce or keep for dipping to give your boil that final kick of irresistible flavor!
- This can also be baked for 15-17 minutes at 425 degrees F.