Taking another twist on a Mexican classic, the Michelada is the Latin American Bloody Mary. With a mixture of spices and flavors this cocktail is sure to find its way onto your summer menu! This is our twist on the recipe from Beer Cocktails!
YIELD: 1 16oz beverage ACTIVE TIME: 7 minutes
- 1 oz Tequila
- 5 oz of Twilight Summer Ale
- 1.5 oz Medmont Mercantile Hot Shot Bloody Mary Mixer
- 3.75 oz fresh lime juice
- Generous pinch chile lime seasoning
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- A few dashes of Medmont Mercantile Cocktail Sauce to taste
- 4 oz of ice
- Add Tequila, Deschutes Twilight Summer Ale, Medmont Mercantile Hot Shot Bloody Mary Mixer
- Slice lime. Moisten the rim of the glass with the lime wedge and then dip into the Jalapeno Lime Salt.
- Dispense into glassware.
- Garnish the glass with a lime wedge and jalapeno.