YIELD: 1 Cocktail ACTIVE TIME: 5 minutes TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 2 oz Bourbon (or Hobble Creek Fortified Wine)
- 1 Storied Goods Whiskey Cube or ¼ oz of Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes of bitters
- Mixing Ice
- 1 large Ice Cube
- Orange Peel
- Place bourbon, bitters, and whiskey cube or simple syrup into a cocktail shaker or mixing glass. Then add ice intended for mixing and stir briefly.
- Strain into glass cocktail glass over one large ice cube.
- Zest the orange peel for added flavor, rim the glass with the peel, then twist and drop in for the garnish.