Created by award-winning Chef Daniel Herskovic, and his wife, Mayana chocolate is an uncommonly luxurious chocolate product. Not only is each product hand-crafted, using the best, freshest ingredients, but their organic creams and pure ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible.
After years working in top culinary restaurants, Herskovic started a catering business that lead him to start making chocolate treats for his customers to take home. Drawn to the challenging nature chocolate and working with it, he studied with the great chocolate luminaries of the United States and France to perfect his skills.
Afterwards, each Mayana chocolate developed a flavor and texture that is richly focused yet inventive. Daniel's wife, Tamara, brought each of his his creations to life with custom packaging designs and they showed their product for the first time at the Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon in 2008. Following the event, the Herskovic's claimed 7 awards including "Best in Salon" and "Most Gift Chocolatier", setting Mayana Chocolate into motion as an official company. Now over 10 years later, they use Mayana Chocolate as a vessle to send you on an exploration of the world.
We've brought in 5 flavors of Mayana Chocolate's Mini Bars and according to our very own, Mechelle, they're unbelievably delicious! Read a tid bit about each below.
Mayana Chocolate's Mini Bar Flavors (available at Wine Gourmet)
- Coffee Break Mini
- Coffee marshmallow, Salted caramel, 66% dark chocolate with a sprinkle of sea salt and coffee grounds adorning the top.
- Monkey Bar Mini
- Banana rum caramel, vanilla bean marshmallow and 66% dark chocolate.
- Pride Bar Mini
- Salted peanut caramel, peanut butter nougat, 66% dark chocolate and topped with rainbow sprinkles.
- Space Bar Mini
- Vanilla-bean nougat, toasted almonds, fleur de sel caramel and our 66% custom blend of dark chocolate.
- Fix Bar Mini
- Vanilla-bean shortbread, fleur de sel caramel and our own 66% custom-blend dark chocolate.