With Mother's Day approaching, many of you might be planning to have dinner with your mother or give her a gift full of goodies, including wine! Below we've shared some wines that are great with a variety of Mother's Day dinners. If you aren't sure what's best with what you're preparing, let us know and we'll find you the perfect pairing!
- Shannon Ridge, High Elevation Sauvignon Blanc | $14.99
- Shannon Ridge, High Elevation Chardonnay | $14.99
- Shannon Ridge, High Elevation Cabernet Sauvignon | $14.99
- Shannon Ridge, High Elevation Wrangler Red | $14.99
- Shannon Ridge, High Elevation Petite Sirah | $14.99
- Shannon Ridge, High Elevation Zinfandel | $14.99
- Root: 1, Sauvignon Blanc | $11.99
- Root: 1, Pinot Noir | $11.99
- Root: 1, Cabernet Sauvignon | $11.99
- Root: 1, Carmenere | $11.99
- Root: 1, Heritage Red | $11.99
Click each wine below to see tasting notes and more!
SHANNON RIDGE, HIGH ELEVATION COLLECTION
The High Elevation Collection is a careful blend of three appellations within Lake County, California. A prodocut of summer days, cool clear nights, and volcanic soil of the Norther California hills; these vibrant wines showcase robust flavors and food-friendliness.
ROOT: 1 WINES
Chile’s unique geography makes it one of very few grape-growing regions in the world where original European rootstock has been unaffected by phylloxera. While most vineyards around the world are planted on grafted rootstock, Root:1 grapes are grown on pure, ungrafted roots, producing wines of outstanding quality, with pure fruit flavors and authentic varietal character.