Free Weekly Tasting Lineup - October 23rd, 24th, 25th & 26th
Posted by Wine Gourmet on
It's a BUSY week at Wine Gourmet - 4 days and 4 tastings! Join us for two special events this week: Wednesday - Introducing Scratch Pasta and Thursday, A Special Tasting with Hammeken Cellars.
October 23rd, 5-8pm
Join us with chef and owner of Scratch Pasta Co., Stephanie Fees, for a special sampling of their artisan pastas during our regular wine tasting! Stay tuned to see what pasta we'll be pairing with the wines below that Paul from Republic National will be pouring. To find tasting notes on each wine and RSVP, click here! No RSVP is required but is appreciated.
- Ava Grace Sauvginon Blanc
- Replica Wines Retrofit Chardonnay
- Ava Grace Red Blend
- Replica Wines Pickpocket Red
October 24th, 5-8pm
Join us for a special wine tasting with Hammeken Cellars of Spain and Puppie from International Cellars! At this special tasting, we’ll sample selections from several of their lines including some you’ve seen in our store before as well as some more new, highly allocated selections. To find tasting notes on each wine and RSVP, click here! No RSVP is required but is greatly appreciated.
- Gotas De Mar Albariño
- El Gringo Dark Red Tempranillo
- Manos Libre Organic Temprañillo
- Tosalet Priorat 2014 Vineyes Velles
- Creencia Con Juventud Monastrell
- Gran Pasas Monastrell November Harvest
October 26th, 12-5pm
Join us with Scott from Winebow for our Saturday wine tasting!
October 25th, 5-8pm
Join us for our Friday beer tasting!
- Boulevard Brewing "Fling" Margarita
- Devil's Backbone 8 Point IPA
- Starr Hill Mariah Passion Fruit Gose
- Founder's Brewing KBS Bourbon Barrel-Aged Chocolate Coffee Stout