At Wine Gourmet, wine is a way of life, something to be enjoyed, analyzed, and revered. Each appellation is explored and every grape varietal (the ones we get to try!) is cherished at our weekly tastings with our Wine Reps.
It goes without saying, when they pour tastings multiple times a week, you start to notice when some of them haven’t been around to hang out in a while. Allow us to reintroduce our friends, Stan Davis from Robins Cellars and Klaus Wittauer from KW Selections, with a special tasting we’ll call The Return of the [Wine Industry] Titans.
So since it’s been a while since we’ve had them taste with us, just as you would throw a family reunion, we reunited the gang for this Wednesday’s tasting with Stan and Klaus sampling 5 wines EACH!! Stop by the store between 5-8pm to join in on our little family reunion and taste these 10 wines with us! Find the line up below!
Stan will be pouring :
- The Vincent White by Mark Ryan Board Track Racer
- The Vincent Red by Mark Ryan Board Track Racer
- Chateau de Costis 2017 Bordeaux Blanc
- Chateau de Costis 2016 Bordeaux Rouge
- Mark Ryan The Dissident Red Wine
Klaus will be pouring:
- Hillinger Rose Secco
- Paul D Gruner Veltliner
- Anton Bauer Wagram Pinot Noir
- Steininger Rose of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Steindorfer Cuvee Klaus