September 25th, 5-8pm
Stop by for #winewednesday as Gina from Wine Solutions pours these vinos!
- Avantis Lenga Gewurztraminer
- La Escondida Chardonnay
- Callejon del Crimen Gran Reserva Malbec
- Dionysos Merlot
September 28th, 12-5pm
Join us this Saturday, with Stan from Robins Cellars, to introduce Airfield Estates and their 100% estate grown wines. Click here to learn more and see tasting notes!
- Airfield Estates Chardonnay
- Airfield Estates Viognier
- Airfield Estates Cabernet Sauvignon
- Airfield Estates Syrah
September 27th, 5-8pm
Our first beer tasting of Fall is here! Join us this Friday to taste these selections ahead of National Drink Beer Day on Saturday - one the best unofficial holidays yet.
Beer is comprised of four main ingredients: barely malt, yeast, hops, and water. While you may know that beer contains hops… do you know what they are and why they’re used? Click here to check out our blog all about hops!
- Flying Embers Ancient Berry Hard Kombucha
- Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest
- Devil's Backbone O'Fest
- Country Boy Brewing Coco Hefe