Free Weekly Tasting Lineup - October 30th, November 1st, & 2nd
Posted by Wine Gourmet on
October 30th, 5-8pm
Join us with Gina from Wine Solutions for our Wednesday wine tasting just before Halloween, featuring Werewolf Cabernet Sauvignon. This red wine is perfect for Halloween not just because it is produced in Transylvania but it also has a glow in the dark label!
- Stonewood Chardonnay
- Werewolf Cabernet Sauvignon
- Finca La Escondida Malbec
- Carl Weinberg Riesling
November 2nd, 12-5pm
Join us to taste our Wines of the Month, from Lebanon, with Puppie from International Cellars - Click here to learn more!
- Chateau Ksara Blanc de Blancs
- Chateau Kefraya Les Bretches
- Domaine Wardy Chardonnay
- Chateau Kefraya Chateau Rouge
November 1st, 5-8pm
Join us for our Friday beer tasting!
- Lagunitas Born Yesterday IPA
- Anderson Valley Salted Caramel Porter
- Buskey Blueberry Pancake Cider
- Dogfish Head Suddenly Comfy
Share this post
- Tags: Beer, Free Weekly Tastings, Wine