Free Weekly Tasting Lineup - August 7th, 9th & 10th
Posted by Wine Gourmet on
August 7th, 5-8pm
Join us as Gina from Wine Solutions introduces Moraitis Winery's Meltemi wines! Located on the Greek island of Paros, this vineyard is tended by the 4th generation of the Moraitis family. They cultivate well known and rare indigenous grape varieties found on the island, producing wines that showcase the unique terroir found on Paros.
- Xanadu Exmoor Charodnnay
- Moraitis Meltemi Dry White Wine
- Moraitis Meltemi Dry Rosé Wine
- Moraitis Meltemi Dry Red Wine
August 10th, 12-5pmJoin us with Kristen from Free Run for our Saturday tasting!
- Laurent Miquel Pere et Fils Chardonnay Viognier
- Laurent Miquel Pere et Fils Syrah Grenache
- Beelgara Sémillon Sauvignon Blanc New South Wales
- Bodegas Bhilar Rioja Tinto
August 9th, 5-8pm
Join us to taste these summer worthy brews including Devil's Backbones newly released Wine Barrel Aged Glitter Bomb Sour Ale.
- Devil's Backbone Wine Barrel Aged Glitter Bomb Sour Ale
- Parkway Brewing Save the Galaxy
- High Noon Black Cherry Sparkling Seltzer
- Greenbrier Valley Brewing Mothman Black IPA
Share this post
- Tags: Beer, Free Weekly Tastings, Wine