Root: 1, Pinot Noir
Casablanca Valley, Chile
Varietals: Pinot Noir
Alc. By Vol: 12.5%
Tasting Note: Ruby red with violet edges and rich aromas of wild strawberries, raspberries and a hint of cherry. Soft spice notes and vanilla add complexity. Medium-bodied and bright, the fresh acidity combines with ripe fruit flavors and smooth tannins for a well-rounded palate and lengthy finish. Serve this Pinot Noir with grilled fish, steamed mussels or fresh crab. Pairs well with traditional pasta dishes with lots of garlic, as well as roasted eggplant, barbequed chicken and spring vegetable risotto.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.