Root: 1, Carmenere
Varietals: Carmenere, Syrah
Alc. By Vol: 13%
Tasting Note: Intense violet in color with ripe aromas of blackberries and warm spice. Full-bodied and fruit-forward with plum, cherry and a hint of smoke. Smooth tannins and good structure create perfect balance and a powerful finish with notes of vanilla. Try Root: 1 Carmenere with hearty chili, pork stew or barbeque ribs. Serve with roasted eggplant parmesean or vegetarian lasagna, or pair it with rich cheeses like Camembert or Brie.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.