Root: 1, Cabernet Sauvignon
Maipo Valley, Chile
Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
Alc. By Vol: 13%
Tasting Note: Deep garnet in color with bright reflections. Aromas of ripe berries, cassis, plum and dark cherry, followed by light toast notes. Juicy red berry and mocha flavors with a full-bodied structure, balanced by smooth tannins and a lengthy finish. Freshness with notes of fruit on the back. Root:1 Cabernet pairs well with grilled steak or a hearty meat-sauce pasta. The ripe full-bodied flavors also complement roasted vegetables and spicy soups.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.