Obsidian Ridge, Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Red Hills Lake County, California
Varietals: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Alc. By Vol: 14.6%
Tasting Note: Your nose is teased with coffee nibs, blueberries and black pepper, but a shy side emerges after time in the glass: blackberries and a gentle ﬂoral lift. Flavors of dark chocolate, coffee and fresh blackberry are carried on silky tannins—they speak clearly, but don’t shout. 2017 is a riper, fuller, but quieter vintage of our signature bottling of Cabernet Sauvignon
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.