Lapis Luna, Zinfandel
Rich, dark and enticing. The aromatics deliversavory black pepperblended with dark floralaroma. Dark and decadent blueberry and blackberry cobbler. 23% Sangiovese blends in top provide a lift of lively acid.
Varietals: Zinfandel (80% ) , Sangiovese (20%)
AVA: North Coast, CA (100% Mendocino, Pauli Ranch)
Oak: 10% new French & American Oak
Alc. By Vol: 14.3%
Drinking window: now to 2028
Winemaking Note: All of the fruit was gently destemmed and crushed, then inoculated. Each fermentation was pumped-over twice daily, with the temperature peaking at 90 °F. Maceration from 12 to 28 days, barrel aged 10 months.
Label Art: 400-year-old copperplate engravings
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.