Lapis Luna, Sauvignon Blanc
Orange zest, ripe pineapple, toast and vanilla on the nose. Full-bodied, fresh and lively, with lush white peach and ripe apple flavors leading to a savory buttered finish.
Varietals:100% Sauvignon Blanc
AVA: North Coast, CA
Mendocino County, Pauli Ranch
Oak: none, 100% stainless steel
Alc. By Vol: 13.8%
Drinking window: now to 2021
Winemaker’s Note: The fruit was de-stemmed and gently pressed. The juice was cold settled for 72 hours, after which the clear juice was racked off, followed by a long cool fermentation in stainless steel to capture and enhance the pure fruit flavours. The individual parcels were fermented separately using selected yeasts before they were bottled
Label Art: 400-year-old copperplate engravings
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.