Lapis Luna, Cabernet Sauvignon
Crimson in the glass with aromas of dark chocolate, cherry and a hint of roasted coffee. Rich and full textured on the palate with profound dark fruit. The finish brings succulent tannins and is long reaching, sticking with you until the next sip.
Varietals: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
AVA: Lodi, CA
Oak: 5% New French, 15% 1-year-old French, 80% neutral
Alc. By Vol: 14.4%
Drinking window: now to 2028
Winemaking Note: All of the fruit was gently destemmed and crushed, then inoculated. Each fermentation was pumped-over twice daily, with the temperature peaking at 90º F. Maceration from 12 to 28 days, barrel aged 10 months.
Label Art: 400-year-old copperplate engravings
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.