Hampton Water Languedoc Rosé
Varietals: 60% Grenache, 15% Cinsault, 15% Mourvèdre, 10% Syrah
Alc. By Vol: 8.5%
Jon Bon Jovi and his sone Jessi Bongiovi were introduced to Gérart Bertrand, and the three quickly developed shared vision; to create a unique rosé, that elevates the category by unapologetically challenging premium norms and unties the essence of the relaxed lifestyles of the Hamptons and the South of France.
Hand-picked by the finest wine makers the South of France has to offer, Hampton Water Wine is made up of the perfect blend of Grenache, Cinsault and Mourvèdre grapes. What that all means is our wine is the perfect companion for any occasion.
Tasting Note: The wine is fresh and lively, intensified by its careful aging in French Oak Barrels.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.