Root: 1, Sauvignon Blanc
Casablanca Valley, Chile
Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
Alc. By Vol: 12.5%
Tasting Note: Pale green edges with a bright citrus bouquet and juicy tropical aromas. Lime, grapefruit, pineapple and pear flavors are vibrant and fresh. Smooth mineral notes and a hint of herbs creates complexity for this crisp and delightful wine, followed by an elegant finish. Serve Root: 1 Sauvignon Blanc with fresh ceviche, grilled shrimp or pork loin. A great match with grilled vegetables, roasted lemon chicken and fingerling potatoes. Delightful with a fresh salad with mixed greens, sliced pear and goat cheese.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.