Shannon Ridge, High Elevation Petite Sirah
Lake County, California
Varietals: Petite Sirah
Alc. By Vol: 14.9%
Tasting Note: Picked at the peak of ripeness, this rustic varietal shows off dark fruits of blackberry, blueberry and hints of cranberry, black pepper, cedar, warm spices and toasty vanilla notes come out after aging this wine in a combination of French and American oak for 9 months.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.