Root: 1, Heritage Red
Maipo Valley, Chile
Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere, Syrah and Petit Verdot
Alc. By Vol: %
Tasting Note: This wine shows a deep ruby red color, complemented by aromas of cherries, blueberries, blackberries, black pepper and delicate notes of cassis, toffee and dark chocolate. The palate opens with abundant fruit-filled flavours including cherries and black fruits. Its silky tannins and good structure create a perfectly-balanced framework for this full-bodied wine with its elegant finish of chocolate covered fruits.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.