Zenato Le Morette, Bardolino Classico
Varietals: 65% Corvina, 30% Rondinella, 5% Molinara
Alc. By Vol: 12.5%
Tasting Note: A wine of ruby red colour, sometimes prone to cerasuolo. It presents plesant fruity scents, endowed with juvenile fragrance. Light-bright rose in colour with a fragrant, fresh and fruity flavour. It has a dry taste, full of balance and with delicate spicy notes, it is endowed with a good persistence. It is a wine for all occasions which favours tasty white meat and red meat, although, in this case, with delicate flavours. Recommended serving temperature is 16° C, uncorking the bottle just before pouring.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.