Lapis Luna, Pinot Noir
Ripe red cherries, boysenberries, purple flowers and nice spices. The palate is juicy, smooth, polished and delicious.
Varietals: 100% Pinot Noir
AVA: North Coast, CA (Mendocino, Pauli Ranch)
Oak: 10% new, 90% neutral (8 Months)
Alc. By Vol: 14.1%
Drinking window: now to 2023
Winemaking Note: All of the fruit was gently destemmed and soaked at 50 degrees for 3 full days. Berry crushers were not utilized allowing 20% or more of the berries to remain whole. Post cold soak the tank temperature was increased to 70 degrees for the first half of fermentation and increased again to 90 degrees for the final half. Each fermentation was pumped-over twice daily with maceration from 12 to 28 days
Label Art: 400-year-old copperplate engravings
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.