Lapis Luna, Chardonnay
White peach, elegant tropical fruits and fresh florals fragrance the nose. Refreshes with a racing acidity that balances ripe citrus and stone fruit flavors, finishing with great length and style.
AVA: North Coast, CA
90% Mendocino County, Pauli Ranch
Oak: 10% New
Alc. By Vol: 14.2%
Drinking window: now to 2022
Winemaker’s Note: The fruit was destemmed and gently pressed. The juice was cold settled for 72 hours, after which the clear juice was racked off, followed by a long cool formation in stainless steel to capture and enhance the pure fruit flavours. Individual lots were fermented separately using selected yeasts before being bottled. The Clarksburg portion spent 9 months on wood.
Label Art: 400-year-old copperplate engravings
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.