Kin & Cascadia, Pinot Noir
Willamette Valley, Oregon
Varietals: Pinot Noir
Alc. By Vol: 13.5%
Tasting Note: Bright light red ruby color and, on the nose, lovely notes of cherry and even mocha. Gorgeous, soft and delicate wine rich in flavor with overtones of strawberries and floral notes. The Pinot Noir is 30% blend aged in oak which enhances its varietal purity. The wine is vegan and no animal products were used in the making.
For curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping please read all the information below:
- In the the "Special instructions for Seller" section in your shopping cart please include your: phone number, address, preferred time for delivery or pickup.
- At checkout, please be sure to choose which method you would prefer to receive your wine:
- Curbside Pickup - Free
- Delivery - Rates Vary
- Shipping - Rates Vary
- Shipping and delivery rates will be calculated after you checkout. We will call you to discuss rates and proceed with shipping or delivery. Additional fees may apply.
- We will call to confirm when your order is ready for pickup.
- You must be present in order for us to deliver and/or when receiving a shipment.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests and time slots.